At Skechers, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item, our return and exchange policy provides clarity and convenience:
- Unworn items can be returned within 45 days of shipment for guests.
- Skechers Plus members enjoy an extended return period of 90 days.
- All returns must be made under your Skechers Plus account to qualify for the extended return period.
Conditions for Return
- Unworn items with the original receipt are eligible for a refund based on the original form of payment.
- Unworn items without an original receipt will be issued a store credit or an exchange for the current selling price.
- Products returned outside of the return period or items worn, damaged, or not in their original packaging will not be eligible for a refund.
- Initial shipping costs are non-refundable; we will issue a refund for the cost of the items plus tax only.
Returns by Mail
Option 1: Return via a FREE printable UPS return label
- Initiate the return by downloading the return label and form from Skechers.com.
- Include your unworn item(s) in their original packaging, attach the return label, and drop off your return at any UPS-authorized shipping center.
Option 2: Return at any Skechers retail store (excluding Guam retail locations).
- Initiate the return online, download the return form, and bring the printed receipt to any Skechers company-owned retail store.
- Skechers.com in-store pick-up orders should be returned to a Skechers location.
- Afterpay orders paid with Afterpay will be issued an exchange or merchandise credit if returned to a store location. Skechers.com orders paid with Afterpay must be returned by mail to receive a refund.
- We will send you a confirmation once your return has been processed (please allow 10 business days).
- If we are unable to refund the original form of payment, an E-gift card will be issued via email.